Computer Patent Attorney
We focus a large portion of our practice on computer related patents and our patent attorney works with clients to register, protect, enforce and defend all United States and international rights.
Software and Technology
Our patent attorney can assist in such diverse technologies as:
- Consumer electronics
- Communication devices and methods
- Software programs and computer equipment, including hardware, internet technologies, MPEG & DVD related devices
- Computer accessories, including new media, media storage, new cables, new connectors, new audio and video players
- Gaming devices and slot machines
- Electrical and electronic equipment
- Mechanical and optics software
- Medical products software
- New online business methods
Our patent attorney can prepare applications for software patents and offer clients legal advice and counsel in software development, helping to define and properly register a claim with the broadest scope of protection possible.
Roland Tong handles patent, trademark, and other intellectual property needs for clients throughout Southern California. For further information about intellectual property law, please contact us today. To learn more about a variety of topics please see our Blog or Intellectual Property FAQs.